Ok no more excuses. What steps will you take to live your passion and purpose in 2015?
Here are some suggestions to get you on the right path.
Take the time to:
- uncover your passion and purpose
- do research and informational interviews to find out possibilities of how to live your passion and purpose
- volunteer in the area of your passion and purpose to gain experience and connections
- get training/take classes in the area of your passion and purpose
- be willing to make some sacrifices to get your foot in the door and make an action plan to get you to where you want to go inside a company/organization
- take steps each day to get you closer to living your passion and purpose
And keep this in mind below if you need a kickstart to get you on the path to live your passion and purpose or if want to support a loved one in living their passion and purpose:
Give the gift of helping your loved ones find their passion and purpose this holiday season . I love that many of my clients come from spouses, parents and friends who want to help their loved ones live their passion and purpose. I have put together a special package at a holiday discounted rate that includes a pre-session questionnaire that I will review as well as a resume/LinkedIn review before the session, a one-hour long session either by phone or in person (so I can work with people anywhere) and a written up strategic/action plan that will be provided after the session so your loved ones can take the action they need to live their passion and purpose. Regular cost for this is $750, but I am opening up 5 packages for the holidays at $500/each. Contact me at Morrison.firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone 1.858.213.5945 if you have any questions and/or want to get this set up as a holiday gift for your loved one . Feel free to visit my website at www.careerswithwings.com for testimonials, etc. Packages need to be used by 1/31/15.